Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”
Little River Baptist Church has the distinction of ...
continuously operating to promote the spread of the Gospel message in our own community - and throughout the world - for over 250 years. Standing one mile from Route 15, south of Gilbert's Corner on Braddock Road in beautiful Loudoun County, Virginia, the church is centrally located to Aldie, Leesburg, South Riding, and Haymarket.
The history of our church parallels the history of Loudoun County and surrounding areas. It is rich with stories of wars, fires, floods, and other adversities. Common faith in the Lord has sustained us, as individuals and as a fellowship, throughout our church's history, and will continue to do so, through the Body of Jesus Christ.
- Worship the Lord through Love, Faith, Prayer, Music, and Service,
- Study the Bible as our sole guide to faith and practice,
- Preach the Good News of God’s love for all people,
- Teach Christ’s way of life,
- Lead young and old to the knowledge of the grace and power of Christ,
- Develop Christian fellowship, and
- Perform Christian service amongst our congregation and community.